As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to have default settings for new places and new parts. Things like having Outlines disabled on a new place or making all sides Smooth on a new part aren’t currently configurable. It gets annoying to have to remember to anchor or remove studs on every new part.
I feel like there should be a new setting menu in studio settings which enables you to set default properties. This would include things like
- Outlines being enabled/disabled on a new place
- Experimental Mode being enabled/disabled on a new place
- Parts being anchored/unanchored by default
- Parts having Studs by default
- ResetOnSpawn being true/false on new GUI Objects by default
I’m not sure how practical this would be to add, but I would personally find it useful to be able to configure settings like these.