Settings GUI Feedback + Suggestions

This is my first DevForum post so don’t mind my bad intro

Right now I am making an FPS game and am looking for suggestions and feedback on this Settings GUI. At the moment I only have an option to adjust the gun sensitivity and change the graphics.

Suggestions:

What suggestions will I take?

• Design Suggestions

• Setting Suggestions (preferably)

Please take into consideration that the goal for this GUI was a simple GUI, with no bright colours or fancy designs.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 5.18.31 PM

1 Like

First of all, welcome!

First thing that stands out to me here is that there doesn’t appear to be any indication as to what Graphics setting I am currently using. Perhaps this will be set with some sort of contrasted button color background or something in the future but I just figured I would throw that out there.

I might condense it to “Sensitivity” as the left panel and then have “Mouse Sensitivity” and “Aim Sensitivity”.

For the Graphics settings you might be able to save some space by going for a checkbox route of having three boxes to the right of some text essentially like this:

Low :ballot_box_with_check:
Medium
High

It may help you with fitting additional settings later by saving some space.

I am not a UI Designer, and I am sure some awesome members of the community will make some suggestions far better than what I have made :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow, I was not expecting anyone or an ADMIN to reply. I was going to add checkboxes but I found it easier to just add an outline to the selected box (it only took me like 5 minutes)

You’re like very lucky dude. Anyway I suggest to add more details, and do you notice the sky down? Yeah you need to fix that.