Settings UI Design

As I stated in my last post, I will be uploading some designs that I am either really happy with or ones that need some feedback. Even though this one is very simple, I am quite happy with the end result. It gives me a console FPS game vibe. Let me know what you guys think!

• UI Commissions are now open and my updated portfolio is on the way!
9 Likes

Wow it looks sick Better than any UI I’ve made!

3 Likes

vERy SiMpLE
Dude this is literally amazing, I see no flaws with it. This would make an amazing game!

3 Likes

Haha, thank you. Much appreciated!

3 Likes

This is amazing, the only issue I see with is the UX factor of people mistaking your headers for buttons,

Is HDR togglable? How does one change the “HIGH” setting?

I was about to say the same thing for the environment noise panel on the right, before realising that it’s actually the setting information instead of a togglable field :pensive:

tl;dr possibly confusing which is a bad UX factor but other than that it’s pretty good.

1 Like

That looks amazing! How long did this take you???

1 Like

Yes, the “High” text is a button. When a player is in the game, it is indicated with a change of color when hovered upon. It can be changed from low to medium to high. I completely understand what you are saying and thanks for the feedback!

I am pretty sure he means that he did not use any fancy frames or fonts and decided to keep things minimalistic.

1 Like

I can’t remember the exact time, but not too long

1 Like

It looks great all the colors look good I think it’s amazing! Do you use a program?

Indeed I do. I use Photoshop. :slight_smile: