Severs Suddenly Crashing - Error 277

Hey @ScipioAfrikanos, just a quick question how do you get Client log files?

The game I am currently working for is experiencing this same issues. This game is experiencing a lot of new random errors too that kind of come out of nowhere. I was not able to find certain events that take place before the crash happen, that makes it very strange.

I sent you a dm with crash file!

Just sent DM as well with client logs!

Appreciate it guys, taking a look now :slight_smile:

If anyone else has logs of a session with Error 277, please DM them to me.

-ScipioAfrikanos

2 Likes

I have noticed this too when playing the similar game Greenville, often in full reserved servers. It is the same 277 error that crashes the entire server.

1 Like

Usually happens ~15 minutes into playing the game for me. Logs dmed & video attached with performance stats

External Media

Side note, when I crashed 2 other people said they crashed at the same time as me but others in the server didn’t crash.

3 Likes

Thank you @Voltiqs eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Here are some more reports form players:

1 Like

Thank you guys, you are wonderful. The network activity spikes happening when the server disconnects is super weird. We’re investigating it now. In the meantime, please keep sending us reports and DMing me your logs, every bit helps.

Thank you,

-ScipioAfrikanos

Hello everyone,

Thanks again for your log files.

One thing I noticed in common to all your log files is you were all in a Voice Chat enabled server when the Error 277 happened.

Have any of you experienced the Error 277 disconnects on a non-Voice Chat enabled server?

Thanks,

-ScipioAfrikanos

3 Likes

Our game has experienced this issue on a non-voice enabled game. Players have mass disconnects leaving only 6 or 7 left in the game after the lag stops. I will try to get logs

3 Likes

Hey guys! We are having some trouble reproducing this issue. If anyone could give us clear steps for how to reproduce this mass disconnect, that would be incredibly helpful in narrowing down the root cause.

We’re still working on figuring this out, and we hope to come back to you guys with good news as soon as possible!

3 Likes

In my game I have encountered this error happen with my game before, this error is pretty strange because it recently occurred in my server.

Me and my team are actively investigating this error but we haven’t gotten any hope.

Our game is voice chat enabled.

Thanks Vundeq and Testbitz

We flipped some flags this afternoon which we hope might help with the issue. Please let us know if you’re still getting Error 277 and seeing people getting mass disconnected from your games. As always, DMing me your Client log files is very helpful :slight_smile:

-ScipioAfrikanos

3 Likes

The issue hasnt happened to me personally, but ive pointed affected users in my community to your way for the log files.

Thanks guys, overnight we saw several error charts go down on our side, so I’m curious if any of you experience this problem going forward today.

-ScipioAfrikanos

Although we’ve been seeing some of these bugs for a few days now, this morning is certainly no exception. Here are some recent reports: