Shadow themed GFX

Hi there, it’s been a while since i’ve posted here. I made this for a friend who waited for a while so I made this, please give me critques as I can use that to improve myself. Thank you for reading and have a great day.

6 Likes

Amazing GFX!

Would be better if you added a face.

Other than that everything is Great!

2 Likes

One thing I liked about this artwork is the fog in the background, it matches the environment. But the moon looks a little too bright and there seems to be some red shading going on around the craters. And also, there’s not much detail in the blade the character is holding. Overall, everything else is great!

1 Like

Thank you, the blade, the moon brightness and those ‘red shadings’ were all intentional as I was asked by my friend to do so. Thanks for the reply tho!

1 Like

I love the art, my ONE suggestion that I think could improve this is making the sword look more 3D, just put it in a position so it looks more 3D, because in this photo it looks like it was drawn over it. Other than this small and minor problem, it looks beautiful!

This is pretty good @Xazonen! However, the moon looks a bit generic, and the sword looks a little dull (try making it look more metallic). Other than that it looks great! Keep up the great work!

That’s scary :scream: Absolutely amazing!

I really like the moon probs cuz im a space addict