Shapeify, 3D modeling plugin - feedback

About:

I have recently created a plugin called Shapeify, it lets you model objects within studio like you would with outside modeling software. It works by the user selecting points that form a polygon that can then be extruded.

Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWmXfWVGumY&ab_channel=PilotInTheHat

Overview:

Demo:

How intuitive is it to use? features that you would like to see? bugs? what price should I charge? and just any general feedback you might have.

Plugin Link

What price is a fair?

• Free :slight_smile:
  • $4.99
  • $9.99
  • $14.99
  • $19.99
  • $24.99
  • , > $24.99

0 voters

6 Likes

For the people who are too lazy tro learn blender but wanna create models, punish them by making it not free!

1 Like

Like others I really need this plugin but can’t get it due to costing real money and not Robux. Assuming you aren’t able to set plugins for Robux anymore, making it free would help a lot. Although I script a lot, I’m also pretty good at modeling and unions just aren’t cutting it anymore. I know I can just use blender, but learning about it and even just making polygons in there is painful (call me lazy but blender is hard you know). I know some other powerful plugins like Archimedes bring incredibly useful and it’s free.

I understand if you gotta make money and stuff, however you can also make a seperate version of your plugin, kinda like a pro version that costs money that I’ve seen a lot of people make. (just don’t be that evil to restrict almost everything on a possible free version though because nobody likes that)

Summary: A lot of people including me cannot get the plugin due to it costing money, so make it free and possibly make a paid pro version.

2 Likes