Shea_BeastYT's Portfolio

plr

Hi there! I am Shea_BeastYT, I’ve been a developer for ROBLOX for over 8-9 years and would love to show the community my work that I’ve made within the community! I mainly do Scripting and Building, sometimes modeling. I am 17 Years old. I joined ROBLOX in 2013 making this my 9th year playing. Anyway… hope to see you around some time!

dev

Corner Store

Your casual old corner store, y’all know?

Made in November of 2017.

Government Building

This was a government building for Senators and government official’s etc. Decommissioned Sep 18th 2020.

Made in Jan of 2020.

x2 Office Building

Just added this into a game for a little more detail. Comes with Custom script that turns on and off light depending on time of day.

Made in September of 2019.

Apartment Complex

No interior, just exterior details. Again comes with custom script that turns on and off light depending on time of day.

Casual City Building

Nametag w/ Division Logos and stuff

This script was recently updated, the fix on it was the PC / Mobile icons :slight_smile: . Still shows ranks and division logos as usually.
sampleimage
Made in April of 2021

SYS MESSAGE / VERSION / SERVER AGE

Made in Aug of 2020

Fire Department

McDonalds - Micky D's

Car Dealership

Gas Station

Angry Bell

Center

Dallas County Police Department (IN DEVELOPMENT)

Police Department

State Police Building

SWAT Building

Police CAD (WIP)

STAR WARS STUFF

Morphs

(For Jokes)

Statue

Tools

Security Pike

SG Pike

Imperial Saber

Models

(I’ll add more when I’m not tired lol)

pj

Reloaded Studios

Information: I started out as a Intern Developer, Worked my way up to a Lead Developer. As a developer… I was a scripter. Doing database work in addition to GUI scripting and Pet creations / scripting (As they needed to be put in a script, file and database). This group was very successful until the ownership changed and the group / game died out. (Mainly because me and the other devs quit.). This was a well paid job as it had lots of income. (Before I quit:) As I worked forward, I became the Co-Founder / Co-Owner of Reloaded Studios.

Almost 1Mil Visits, Darn.

Development:
Building / Pets

Scripts: (I see no reason why I can’t share these scripts, As the group is already shutdown.)

GUI / Leaderboard Stuff
Leaderboard:

Shop:

Gamepass:

Other GUI’s:

(7.9K+ Members)
Group: [-] Reloaded Studios - Roblox

Guest Productions

Information: As usual. I started as a Developer Intern and worked my way up to developer by doing map work and staff management duties within the group. To this day I am still a Director of Public Relations and a Part time Developer for a new upcoming map!

(12k+ Members)
Group: Guest Productions - Roblox

The Galatic Empire

Information: Started from an intership and work my way up the ranks to senior developer before the group got locked. Had a fun time Scripting and developing map stuff such as models, some morph modifications, custom team weapons, nametags. Etc.

(31K+ Members)
Group: 〔 TFO〕|| The First Order - Roblox

av

I am available really any time, On week days it is 3 PM EST+, on weekends…anytime.

pm

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly/daily/monthly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is Robux.

plr2

There are 2 ways of fast contact for me. Either dizzy or adding me on ROBLOX. In addition, you may message my ROBLOX account at any time if needed/wanted.

This post was updated: Saturday, April 8th, 2023!

6 Likes