Shield+ | Simple but INCREDIBLE admin

You can do whatever you want with it. (Except resell)

If you are serious I wouldn’t recommend that, shield+ is an admin interface, there are more use cases for HD admin then shield, shield does not have commands HD does. If you want to fly around and ban people with commands then HD admin is the way to go, if you just want to be able to ban people simply and easily then maybe Shield is good for you.

2 Likes

Can you add a Specific Time Ban?

e.g: I ban roblox for 2 days instead of permanently banning him, then unbanning him manually

It could be a good idea, but you don’t have to do it

ALSO: do I have to give credit?

3 Likes

No I wasn’t serious I won’t do that on all my games, I know HD still have more commands.

Where can I even begin? The code is an eyesore. I really hate looking at it. There is no use of :GetService() (that I could see), which is a problem if people rename the services. Also, the visibility system for the panel. You should clone it into a player’s PlayerGui object from the server, not enable it from a local script. Otherwise, exploiters can utilize your admin panel.

The best way to go with this in my opinion is a complete rewrite.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I had no clue that people renamed the services! Ill go fix this soon!

the banners and the buttons makes this system look very nice and awesome until you use and read its code.

Very clickbaity title.

I suggest you go in complete rewrite.

5 Likes