After changing an object’s properties, the shift key will not slow down camera movement.
The only way to make it work again is to select something again in the workspace. This is an annoyance when working with anything that requires switching between moving the camera slowly and adjusting properties of various objects.
This bug has been occuring for as long as I can remember Studio have a shift to slow down camera feature.
- Open Studio and a new, blank baseplate
- Insert a Part into the workspace
- Select the Part through workspace or the explorer
- Change the any property of the part
- Without clicking anything else, hold down shift and attempt to move the camera slowly