Shift-lock stays on after disabling via menu

This bug occurs when you are in shift lock, and you disable shift lock while it is on. It continues to be in shift lock, excluding the cross-hair it gives.

In order to undo it (as shown in the video down below,) you have to go back to the menu, enable it, go out of the menu and hit shift, then back into the menu to disable the option. I would expect it just disables (like the cross-hair) when you disable it.

11 Likes

I’m not entirely sure this is a bug. The button is clearly labeled as “Shift Lock Switch”, implying it togles the user’s ability to switch; it doesn’t necessarily mean it disables the shift lock itself.

4 Likes

Sorry for the bump, but making a new thread when it already existed seemed pointless to me. The issue is still persisting, and @devSparkle you are turning it off in the first place because you don’t want to use it.

Btw. It happens on all games

2 Likes

No problem in bumping at all, if this is still causing an issue.

I’m just noting that the button does exactly what it’s named after, and that either the button is incorrectly named and this is a bug, or it is not and this is expected behavior.

2 Likes

I can confirm that this happens to me too:
Bug

2 Likes

Thanks for the issue, this is a really old issue and it might be fixed in this topic:

1 Like