[SHIFTED]KxJimin | Digital Artist

Hey guys! I’ve made a better portfolio! You can see it here

23 Likes

Updated with a recent artwork!

3 Likes

[For those who did not read the blurred spoiler]
I will be away on vacation from the 19th of December to the 25th. However, I will still be working on commissions! Just lesser time than I usually have during my holidays.

Also, I have a website! You may view more artwork there(soon) and you will soon be able to order commissions there!

I’m interested in hiring you do you know how to do animation for guis using sprite sheets?

1 Like

Not really that well experienced with animating GUIS with spritesheets but I’m always willing to try something new. :slightly_smiling_face:

Apologies if it’s not what you are looking for😓

But I heard that Procreate is adding animation soon(or already released), so i may try that out.

Yes if youd like to give it a try Id like to know how much you would charge please :slight_smile:

Thank you @MainDirectory for the sprite sheet commission(something new :eyes:) ! I’ve enjoyed making this in the past day! Updated post!

Sorry for the cursor!

P.S, I now have Roblox Premium! You will now be able to make payment via T-shirts!

Thanks for making it you do awesome work!

1 Like

Cartoony 4-Potion Pack!

Will be sold as I have no use for them

1 Like

Your artwork is really cute ^^

(Im from sg too!)

Thank you! Small comments like these really make my day :smile:

1 Like

Hey guys! I now accept payment in USD! Only through PayPal.

New design done! This was for @sasial!

1 Like

Thank you so much!
You were great to work with and very fast.
I hope you enjoy your new website in return. (:
And on the credits Gui, you were even nice enough to write: image

1 Like

Hey guys! My vector UIs will be temporarily unavailable during my vacation. However, the rest of the styles will still be available! If you’d like to commission me, send a friend request on discord now!

matchobi 》#6437

Hey guys. I have updated my policy.

If I have completed the artwork/design as commissioned, payment will be due in 3 days from the date of completion. For avoidance of doubt, if I finish the work on the 1st, payment should be made no later than the 3rd. If you are late in your payment, you will need to pay additional fee at 150 Robux per day past the initial 3 day period. Your cooperation is sought as I am a young artist whose survival depends on prompt payment for my efforts and investment made into competing your commissions.

If you have already paid full price at first, this will not apply. Only applicable for those who paid 1/2 and the rest when I finish

Hey there! To clarify, are those prices for one order or for the minimum order?

For example, would you have to pay 5000 ROBUX for 4 graphics or 20,000 ROBUX for 4 graphics?

Thank you.

Also, these are very cute and decent works! Keep it up!

1 Like

5000 Robux for 4 graphics! :slight_smile:

Is there a way for you to possibly charge for one graphic?

1 Like

Sure! But I will charge slightly higher for individual pieces, $5-6 USD/ robux equivalent instead of $4. If its avatar