[SHIFTED]KxJimin | Digital Artist

Is there a way for you to possibly charge for one graphic?

1 Like

Sure! But I will charge slightly higher for individual pieces, $5-6 USD/ robux equivalent instead of $4. If its avatar

Your pokemon Wynaut looks so cute!!! Amazing job my guy.

1 Like

Woah, these are lovely. From the avatar to the handrawn items, they look really detailed and have a cute aspect to it. What program do you use if you don’t mind sharing?

2 Likes

Great! I’ve added you on discord, it’s astra#1365.

2 Likes

I use Procreate on the IPad Pro! They also have a app for phones called Procreate Pocket. Only on iOS though.

I really like your artwork! It’s super cute! ^0^

1 Like

It is great to see another fellow Singaporean!

Added you on Discord and hope to work with you

1 Like

Bakery cashier UI for @Aqusteus and @MultipleHeadshots I had a lot of fun making this and it reminds me of cotton candy!

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you! Your skills are amazing.

1 Like

Thanks, very nice work.

1 Like

New piece!

Avatar commission for @CaptinLetus!

Very quick and amazing quality! Very nice, and supporting of requests. 10/10

1 Like

Your artwork is quite nice, although, I don’t have enough robux, but if I did, I must likely would buy from you! :smile:

1 Like

Quite interesting designs, I love it!

2 Likes

Hey, i love your work - prices confuse me a little bit though, you say minimum order is 7 - so does that mean you get 7 or your price or you need to order 7*4k to order? Great work though - may look into hiring you at some point :slight_smile:

It’s 4000 Robux/ USD Equivalent for 7 Item Icons :slight_smile: I’m still working on the sheet so it won’t be so confusing.

1 Like

A recent for @Unionists! I love the outfits that both avatars have.

I’ve made a clearer and more descriptive portfolio than this one, heres the link, there should be no more replied to this.