Shirt and pants not appearing

1. What do you want to achieve?
    For the shirt and pants to appear.

2. What is the issue?
    The shirt and pants just completely disappear.

3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    There isn’t any documented issue on loading errors with shirts and pants.

-- This is a snippet of the code, It returns the required IDs. This is most likely some loading error.
RequestFor:FindFirstChildOfClass("Shirt").ShirtTemplate = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id="..Module.Regiment55thFoot.CompanyShirts[RequestFor:GetAttribute("CompanyID")][NextRankNum]
RequestFor:FindFirstChildOfClass("Pants").PantsTemplate = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id="..Module.Regiment55thFoot.CompanyPants[RequestFor:GetAttribute("CompanyID")][NextRankNum]

Before

After

2 Likes

What?
Is this the right message, I don’t know what you mean?

1 Like

Can somebody help with this? I actually have zero clue, and it appears to happen in the client aswell.

1 Like

When you first test it in Studio, everything loads in but then disappears?

1 Like

It loads everything normally - when I trigger the shirt and pants change, it’s clothes just disappear. This is both client and server, and both studio and ROBLOX Client

1 Like

How do you trigger the change?

1 Like

The trigger is causes by a huge amount of other code, I’ve tested it, and it appears it’s some loading issue.
Yes, this is done correctly, I’ve even tried deleting and remaking new objects, unless I’ve missed a step.

1 Like

Are you using the clothing ID, or the template ID?

2 Likes

try to use rbxassetid:// instead

2 Likes

TemplateID, But I will try the clothing ID.
Are you talking about a property of the clothing, or a ID?

1 Like

Doesn’t work. It does the same issue and I don’t know why.

1 Like

I’ve tested if the Module returns the correct AssetID and it appears it is, so it’s 100% a loading issue.

1 Like

I think the 2 people who replied are asleep, so can somebody else help?

1 Like

Do you need a script to load in the outfit? I think you can also do it manually.

1 Like

I managed to just make some work around, It clones the shirt and pants from a folder and I guess that’s workable.

1 Like