Shirt kinda weird

I made a shirt with the template.
template:

meanwhile the shirt is extremely weird:

Sorry if this is a trvial question! Thank you.

1 Like

That image looks quite small and not square, Roblox is probably using the rest of the shirt, causing the black and white dots, try using this one and avoid resizing it :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Trying it right now.

i couldn’t upload it. roblox is being goofy.

Are you uploading the image you attached? The image isn’t the correct sizing

I suggest you just use a black image, since the parts you see in the template are not seen on the shirt, so trying what I said should fix your issue.

What do you mean by using a black image?

will this image work

That won’t work either. You have the correct dimensions (585 x 559), but you need to make sure the entire template evenly takes up all the white space.

also there is no way not to resize it, because I have to use Adobe Illustrator and since Roblox doesn’t allow ai images, i have to change it to png, but it doesn’t give me the right amount, I have to go to a 3rd party png resizer. So i don’t know what to do.

How do you do that?

(wheorihrowieuhroweurihworh)

I’m not familiar with Adobe Illustrator, but I will try to explain to the best of my ability using information I found online.

The document size has to be exactly 585 pixels wide and 559 pixels tall, so configure the dimensions beforehand. Use pixels, not inches or any other form of measurement. Then, insert a template with those same dimensions of 585x559; center it, and do not resize it.

Could you send me the link please?

https://create.roblox.com/docs/avatar/accessories/classic-clothing

1 Like