Shooter game help

Hey! I am currently looking for a coder to help make a Terrorist vs. Counter-terrorist simulation FPS. I’d like to keep this short as it’s not fun to read long boring passages.

Profit : Coding requires tons of work. I’m looking for 2 coders, you will split 70% of the game’s profit. 35/35, and if only 1 coder is to be hired, well you get the whole 70%.

(IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, ADD ME ON SKYPE! : technokobe) We can discuss more
FERTILETURTLE will be working on the game framework, however, we still need someone who can code/animate a gun system for us!* contact me through skype!

I feel like my building capabilities good go to good use with a pro-coder.

examples :

You can look at the map for yourself!
(it’s not at it’s full FPS state, this was a modified version to reach expectations for loleris’ mad games)
http://www.roblox.com/games/156025276/map

Other cool builds :http://www.roblox.com/games/172779830/Humvee

How will it be monetized and how will it be different from CS?

For your profit, it could be R$ or Paypal. As of taxes, I’ll even give you extra so you won’t be deducted by tax.

As of not making a exact blocky version of CS :

I. different styled gameplay (there will be more towards this once development starts)
1. ADS
2. a little movement freedom : lunge over objects, etc.
3. gamemode tweaks (I was thinking of instead of waiting pressing 1 button, they can enter the code themselves to defuse), and ofc, more gamemodes than just defuse/hostage
II. weapon upgrade tweaks
1. upgradable by choice (scopes, etc.) during lobby instead of specified weapons already having upgrades
2. of course, more weapons, CS is very limited
III. better elo system

ofc, there is more. :slight_smile:

By monetization I meant what will you be selling to your players?

profit wise from ingame if that’s what you mean?

Gun customization (crate drops, etc.)

character cutomization

name customization

etc. basically “customization”

I’d like to point out I’ve been told from the staff the word Terrorist isn’t allowed on ROBLOX.

lateregistration has his CSGO game almost to Alpha testing, of which i was going to share with this forum at that time. He already has most of it coded, and Dust2 made for playing/testing.

Message him and tell him shagmeister sent you as a partnership reference, i referred you to him before but i think he forgot to message you, so if you send him a PM and tell him your good with CS maps im sure he would be glad to include you in development, although he would be hosting the place

thanks for the heads up

OOoo, is he releasing the beta code for his game any time soon?

he doesnt have an exact date but soon he will be releasing alpha gameplay and it will only be open to rbxdev forums to try

FERTILETURTLE will be working on the game framework, however, we still need someone who can code/animate a gun system for us!* contact me through skype!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.