Short Sounds (Not Uploading)

Feel free to correct me if I put this in the wrong thread.

Typically if a sound doesn’t get approved, you submit the link to moderation and they will approve it. However this time, my short button sounds are getting the inappropriate text error resulting in not allowing uploads whatsoever. I’ve changed the name several times and tried all supported file types.

With short sounds, this bug happens almost every time. To replicate this bug, simply create a short sound under .1 - .5 seconds and attempt to upload. You might get lucky but most of the time you get the inappropriate title error or unreadable format error.

This bug happens when attempting to upload a short sound via the website.

Screenshot_1

As far as I can remember, this bug has existed since audios were a thing.

If this bug were to be fixed, uploading sounds for buttons would be 100 times easier.

This may be related to the bug with all text being filtered. Is the error always for inappropriate text, and how long has this been going on for you?

2 Likes

I’ve had this issue in the past but it’s the same with each time I try to upload it. I was able to upload other sounds today without any issue.

2 Likes

Huh, it randomly got approved this time. What’s going on with the text filtering?

Yes. all of that has word filtering systems. But don’t worry the chat is back.

Indeed, it just got approved. Didn’t know this was part of a larger issue at hand.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.