[SHOTGUN] UTPS.dsk - an Open Source weapons animations for developers

Looks great! When do you plan to release the other animations that are planned for this resource?

a bit pain but right now still going for Shotgun and rifle, I don’t have any plans to release as it’s still on hold to re-animate due to roblox studio and because of school, I’ll release after next month or on feb 20 as there is a lot going on with Roblox development related and irl.

Revolver anim is also expected to come first as i find it easier to animate.

1 Like

Missing Shotgun? I got one here!

(it was recorded yesterday but whatever here it is a quick preview)

Shotgun animations are added to this package, it includes a separate action which is made for your gun system if you have a features such as Preloading or Pump animation, and with revolver and rifle animation i’m still putting it on hold to animate since Output in blender cannot give a proper view to roblox but atleast it turned out great.

Also I’d plan to make a game where you could preview animations in the future so you don’t have to check how it looks

I’ve made it smoother than before but it’s still on the same level

Friday 19 2023: Hihi guys since streamable links are teared off, I’ve replaced them by putting an uploaded YouTube videos and downloaded a broken streamable video to put it here again, but unfortunate news is that ever since Boss Mayhem’s discontinuation and Find the Bunny, I’m now putting my time on College and one of my focused project “Reapers on HUNT!” This means that I won’t be able to create any animations for long, this was mainly created for reasons

This was an project that i created to cure my stress during high school, it’s never made to be reused in my games but rather than a solution for my friend but due to it’s simplicity movements, it was later released.

However with animations, it’s gonna take a while to get me back to where i was before but for now i hope these animations are what you’re looking for, from now I’m still onto my new game here.

1 Like