Should I be making a clicker game?

Hello guys I was wondering If I should make a clicker game or not because I was told that they are not fun by some people on discord but when you look on the front page on Roblox their is a lot so I was wondering if I should make a clicker game or not so I came here to ask you guys.

1 Like

The best games are made by people who enjoy the type of game they make. Do you enjoy them?

Also if you think you need programming experience, they’re easy enough to make and you can learn from it.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback and I do have fun making clicking games so Ill stick with it thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback that help a lot because I was stuck with that question for a long time thanks!

I don’t find clicker games fun any more, probably because I am older. If you where to make one it’s a good start for a beginner. If you want it to be a front page game it’s going to have to be really good. I think clicker games are now old school/last year’s thing if you know what I am trying to say.

1 Like

Yea I know what your saying Im a beginner so that’s my I’m making one because its not to hard for me but ill try to make a better game after this one becuase I like simulators so ill try to make a simulator but not a clicker thanks for the feedback

1 Like