Should I make a game with this?

You’ll instantly understand what the reference is, but it would help me a lot if you answer the title above.

For those who don’t really know, it’s undertale.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

Definitely make a game like this! You rarely see unique ideas like this on the platform and I believe I would play it! From the video it looks like it will be fun to play.

4 Likes

I would definitely play this! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

This would be really good because barely any, or even none, of the undertale inspired games on Roblox are made in this style! If you worked on this and released it, I bet it would get a lot of players with the right forms of advertisement!

2 Likes

Yes! You should make a game with this. It’s a pretty unique idea and concept on Roblox, and not many games are like the clip you showed. It would be good if this game were multiplayer or single-player since there is no other game like this on Roblox.

I would want to play this game if it came out!

3 Likes

Unique ideas like this are really needed on Roblox. I can promise you 100% that this idea will lead you to success if you put all your effort into it. I really hope you continue with this idea!

2 Likes

i could see this going good, its so rare to find games similar to undertale

2 Likes

Still figuring out a story, but I’m for sure leaning towards going for this.

2 Likes

yes you should! im no undertale fan, in fact i used to somewhat dislike the game, but most undertale games ive seen my friend play are never 3d, will be sure to show him this! great job!

2 Likes

Go for it! Also, you should check the library Nature2D it’s a cool 2d physics library you may need or have to use for the project(unless you want to make 2d physics from scratch or don’t plan to add any).

2 Likes

the art style kinda reminds me of fnaf
u know, the bite of 87s and stuff

anyways, if you really want to make a game like this and want to spend the effort, Go ahead!

1 Like