Should I not allow 1.0 body?

Hello, I am doing figure skating game with my friend Kitkatsncoffee. I think about what body types allow you to play. Because the animation will work better. Rthro will not be in the game. But we’re thinking about letting people choose between 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0, or just 2.0 and 3.0. We’re targeting a younger group, so we think they can use more with 3.0, but that’s my opinion, let me know. It is also more animations and accessories to complete.

Image 1.0 is not approved, please ignore it.

We also arranged a small figure skating game here.

2 Likes

Hello! Kitkatsncoffee here.
What we were having a talk about is how we aren’t sure what choices we should allow for our figure skating game in terms of body types. While we think that 3.0 and 2.0 reflect better the realistic nature of the game, we might be a bit bias as we both use it. We just want to get some public opinions! If you stumbled across a game only allowing 2.0 and 3.0, would you feel limited?

1 Like

I think 2.0 and 3.0 would probably work better with a figure skating game. I’m not sure though :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This is my thoughts also!
It would work better with skates also.

1 Like

I tried out the game, it’s cool!

2 Likes

For the type of game that it is, I don’t see any harm in leaving out 1.0 avatars. It might be nice to have more options, but that also takes more time animate and develop. It’s really up to you, but I personally don’t mind if you only stick with 2.0 and 3.0.

1 Like