Should I Sponsor My Arcade Game?

Hello,

I am looking to sponsor my arcade (Pong Arcade), but I am still trying to decide if it would be worth the standard cost of advertisements.

A few days ago I sponsored it for 14 ad credits using the last of my Robux. This is a small amount for an ad, and it only ran for a day (and only used 8 of the ad credits), but the stats did show that the retention increased from 0% to within the benchmark on that day. Also, I noticed some of the same players joined again during the run-time, and they stayed for over 10 minutes (one user from the ad had a total play-time of over 4 hours in one day). Since the ad I only made 48 Robux from a gamepass, but due to the low ad cost, this stat seems normal. The game died immediately after the ad finished running.

So, do improved stats show that it might be worth it to run more expensive ads? It seems that if it had been running longer, there would have been more users playing, but if the game will die immediately after the ads end, it wouldn’t be worth the cost.

For reference, here is the icon during the time of the ad:

Here is the most recent icon I added today (would not have affected the ad, but would effect future ads):

The icon doesn’t really look… good.
It looks like it was made in Studio.

Add some outlines and brighten the colors.

I will see what I can do about the icon; having a good icon is better for acquisition. But what about the rest of the stats? I did manage to get players, some of which would return within the day. Do these stats show promise that it might do well, or are the stats obtained from a single low-cost ad too unreliable?

Your icon isn’t unclickable, but I do think improving it can cause more clicks.