Should I use Google Analytics or create.roblox.com?

I’ve recently been looking through articles about measuring game Analytics, looking for the most reliable source that can have the most accurate results for my game.

My main question is, which is more accurate for measuring analytics for my Roblox game: Google Analytics or create.roblox.com?

I would try to figure this out myself, but I don’t have any games that people actually play. I’m a small developer who’s still has a lot to learn.

1 Like

I would say create.roblox.com because its made by roblox it should be more accurate and will give more data (on your roblox game)

2 Likes

The simplest and the more accurate is surely the integrated roblox tool, but you can always try to play around with gameAnalytics per exemple, since it could provide more accurate data on developer products sales or you can make it track something that the roblox tool doesn’t provide, such as clicks on a UI per exemple…

1 Like

The Roblox creator dashboard doesn’t currently provide a lot of the features as other analytics platforms. Roblox in the past offered PlayFab to developers as part of a beta however, this seemingly isn’t the case anymore and there’s been rather mixed reviews from developers.

If you want a good start to collecting analytics, Game Analytics is worth looking into. It’s free and provides an SDK for Roblox created by them officially, see: Knowledge Base

Google Analytics isn’t intended to be for games, only for web pages primarily.

2 Likes

Since I don’t know who to believe, I’ll just make a poll.

What is the best program/website to use for analytics on my Roblox games?

0 voters

1 Like