Show a message whenever copying an Asset through Asset Configuration

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to know or configure when you copied an ID from any type of asset of the prompt Save to Roblox on any asset, this makes it hard for developers to know or remember if we copied an ID or not from a previous asset configuration.

Having some pop-up or message whenever copying the asset IDs’ of one Asset through Asset Configuration would benefit my development and a time-saver in a lot of cases as I need to do the easy way instead of the hard way from website to Roblox Studio; without this, it lacks a lot of important features to the Asset Configuration tab for my workflow and it consumes my time as a developer working on models or games.

This is the current Asset Configuration mechanics:

Video:

A nice little pop-up with the dialog text of: ID Successfully copied! or Copied [ASSETNAME] ID. would be nice to have in a future Release Note or update to studio; helpful and beneficial throughout studio.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience and save me time going back and forth in certain situations because I’ll know and see when I copy an ID from an animation or sound throughout Roblox Studio for tool animations or implying sound to a project.

2 Likes