Show historical daily transactions of premium payouts to group games

As a Roblox developer earning premium payouts on a group game, it is currently too hard to get the exact figures of how much you made from premium payouts over a set period of time.

The only way right now to get the definite figures is to manually write down the premium payout figure from configure group → revenue → premium payouts EVERY, SINGLE, DAY.

The graph in developer stats is a projection and not accurate (for example, taking today’s premium payout, you won’t find that exact figure in the graph)

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because

• I’ll be able to have an accurate total earnings stats, instead of using approximate figures
  • no more manual work of writing down premium payout every single day
  • no more fear of forgetting to do the above one day and no longer able to access premium payout data of that particular day.
  • I’ll be able to create graphs using raw data to see how my premium payouts fluctuate over time, observing if a particular feature improved it.

It would be most helpful if the daily premium payouts can be included in the monthly downloadable revenue stats

10 Likes