Show off your Art!

If you dont mind me asking what app did you use to make this?

5 Likes

Paint Tool Sai 2 for illustrating, and I also use Pixlr X for color correction and some extra effects :wink:

4 Likes

ok thank you for telling me :smiley:

3 Likes

I made some new stuff in blender havent moved in hours and my lips are dryer than my dms but here it is

7 Likes

Thats a really original (Idiom?) me who cant remember the word

but dang broski, sorry about your lack of Rizz and Laides.
Wish ya the best pal

3 Likes

there is a reason i edited out the chain that said rizz lol

3 Likes

Some more art similar to the one i made

file wasnt supported so i had to put it through a bunch of apps lol

8 Likes

It’s amazing what you do, @Diam0ndzOnYT :bangbang::star_struck:

Congratulations! :partying_face: :muscle:
I can imagine some pretty good artwork of yours in fighting games! :four_leaf_clover: :fire: Imagine that! It would be amazing!

3 Likes

iv always wanted to be a modler and gfx artist for a roblox game

4 Likes

Well, I think you’re in the right path, then! :muscle: :four_leaf_clover: Keep it up, @Diam0ndzOnYT ! :bangbang: :fire:

3 Likes

Call me crazy, but is this not AI art?

4 Likes

its totaly ai (the right eye , the repeating pattern of the folds and that blade not deciding to take any shape)
og poster never said anything about not posting ai
but you should at least label it as ai art , so everybody is happy (middle solution?)

2 Likes

I just edited the topic to include this part. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, @FishiiBobo and @brismoLN.

@Diam0ndzOnYT, can you confirm/deny the use of AI for the art pieces? If it was indeed used, I ask you to add the information to the pieces.

2 Likes

anyways check out this one 1 month old art that i did

8 Likes

I LOVE it, @brismoLN! :star_struck: The shades, the perspective, the action, the detail! It is amazing! Congratulations! :four_leaf_clover: :clap:

1 Like

Hello, everyone! :wave: Here is one of my best ones yet!

It is a creature that came out of my mind; no real idea what it is :joy:. I believe he’s a jumper, due to his strong legs, but also a swimmer, as his long, muscular tail suggests. He also looks rather smart, doesn’t he?

What do you think it is? :joy:

It would be a perfect piece of inspiration for concept art for a game’s creature! Imagine it as a playable model! :star_struck:

What do you think?
:smile:

7 Likes

looks pretty solid
and I LOVE making concepts for animals
i know that this is your creation , but i have to give my idea on how this animal lives
as you said its a pretty good idea that it swims giving the tail
but the hands and legs are pretty muscly to stay afloat for too long
so maybe lets say that this creature is amphibian and eats pearls (those arms should be put into work, at opening the oyster)
the head shape looks like a cow maybe? so it would be cool if it had two diets one on the land and the other in the sea
anywho good design mate! and i like the texture you gave them!

2 Likes

Thank you! I LOVE the idea!! It’s a pearl opener! And now, a whole lore has become apparent! Imagine if history lore said these creatures were once caught by fishermen to catch pearls for themselves! :star_struck: Imagine! That’s the lore behind this creature!
Thank you so much, @brismoLN!! :heart: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Just wanted to show off some of the art that I created this year!

Finished Profile

(Most of these, were for a game that I released)

5 Likes

4 Likes