Show off your Art!

Hello everyone! :wave: I’m HikCarlsencarUna, a drawing enthusiast.

As some of you may already know, I have posted a few of my drawings in the community, specifically of creatures. Now I’ve decided to make a topic for all of us to post and show off our art to the community! :smile:

Share your designs, your works, your drawings, your paintings! Maybe you can add a sentence or two telling about how you would like to use the work you are showing, a bit of the inspiration behind it, where it comes from, whatever you want!
It’s art, and art is development.

I will share with you one of my favorite drawings. It’s a dragon that’s swiftly gliding across the sky. It must have taken me about 10 minutes or less to create it, so some might say it is too “sketchy”, but I love it! I decided to call it a “light dragon”.

Thanks for viewing and contributing to this topic! I hope everyone enjoys it and we all grow from it. :fire:
I can’t wait to see your works! :sparkles: :sparkles:

Some important things for this topic:

Why is it that a drawing or a painting has anything to do with development in Roblox?

Art is an essential part of how attractive a game is to a new player. I ask you to think about games like Pet Simulator X!, Creatures of Sonaria, and Farm World. In all of these games you can find artwork on the game cover, in the description images, and even in the menu of some of them. None of these artworks are made with Blender or Roblox Studio, they are made with digital art… drawings and paintings.

This in itself is enough for me to consider art a fundamental part of Roblox development, but if that’s not enough for some, the word “artwork” in About the Creations Feedback category corroborates this:

Copyright

I ask all visitors to this topic not to copy, make 3D versions, make versions with/without colors, or whatever off of the artists’ original creations without their permission. It is copyright what protects these works.

AI Art

If your creation is AI-generated art, make sure to label it as so; otherwise, credit might not be properly attributed. If you can add information about what program you used, even better, as credit is more fairly given in this way.

Thank you :grin:

65 Likes

I really like it, the only thing I gotta say is taht this may be taken down becaus maybe a lot of people may see it as not related to Roblox Developing and take it down :cry:

Otherwise I totally agree that thsi is a good tread, I’m not a drawer myself so rette isn’t anything I could share

12 Likes

33 Likes

It’s awesome, Joelatplay! I love the different layers of shading and the aura around the person! :clap:

7 Likes

Cheers, still not entirely happy with it but im gonna keep trying

9 Likes

i like your sea monster , but idk , it looks friendly :3

22 Likes

Oh my… That looks amazing and scary. The hand you did! Woah! Impressed! The eyes! Shoot, it is terrifying :joy:
I like how you paid especial attention to detail in the hand, meanwhile, you made the head also detailed but simpler to some extent. It adds to the horror.

7 Likes

16 Likes

A recent commission for Raise a Doge!

10 Likes

I really enjoy drawing Roblox avatars from time to time, people have so much creativity when it comes to customizing their characters and it inspires wholeheartedly!
These are two of my favorite pieces :grin:

42 Likes

I just had to edit this…

THESE ARE AMAZING :tada: :clap:, @ChiruDonut! :clap: :confetti_ball: :star_struck: :fire:
They are literally some of the best art pieces I’ve seen out here on Roblox :star_struck:, and it’s mad respect what you deserve :muscle: :fire:

Congratulations! :tada: :partying_face: You have such a talent, and I can see the hard work behind it :muscle: :four_leaf_clover:

It’s amazing what you do

:bangbang: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

i made this in MS Paint

i make the worst art

everyone above me makes better art

6 Likes

Don’t say that!

It’s just because they have more experience than you do!
Just keep trying, and I promise you’ll get better! Maybe you won’t see the difference today nor tomorrow, but one day you will, and you’ll say, “Ah, I’m so happy I did not give up; I kept trying!”

:smile:

Strength! :muscle: :muscle: :fire:

5 Likes

this reminds me of my state in art 3 years ago , i never practiced and thought that art just comes from natural talent (stupid right?)
all you need is to put more hours in practice for at least a month or two , then you can see how much progress you made , so stop being a pessimistic fella please.

5 Likes

here is my attempt to draw someone’s avatar

Untitled172_20230807233406

12 Likes

Wow, I love it, @VSCPlays! :tada: :tada: :grin: It really gives a 3D sense, and I love the places you gave to the shades! Yes, maybe you can make the shading lines “neater,” but I think you knew that as well when you made it, so it’s, regardless, a :white_check_mark: :ok_hand::bangbang:

See you do are able to do great things! :smirk: :partying_face:

5 Likes

this was on a devforum member who posted pictures of blood and gore (his name is @slvcs) and he did get suspended until the beginning of the next century

also I do appreciate it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks Like A creatures of sonaria creature you should try to apply this and get it added :smiley:
Here is my roblox channel icon that i made you can find my channel on my roblox profile

9 Likes

Thank you, @Diam0ndzOnYT ! :smile: I actually hope to work with them one day! :muscle: :four_leaf_clover:

Your artwork is amazing! :partying_face: :bangbang: You should make more art with that skill of yours! :star:
Post it here when you have it! :grin:

6 Likes

Thank You So Much I Will They Do take a while Though :smiley:

4 Likes