Show off your clothing designs!

Hey Developers :wave:

Recently I have seen a lot of topics such as “Show off your GFX”, or “Show off your UI designs”. But, none for clothing design. So this topic is for all those clothing designers or anyone who wants to show off their amazing clothes (on Roblox of course). I’m excited to see your creations!

edit: layered/3D clothing is also aloud
46 Likes

I don’t make clothes either.

13 Likes

A vlone hoodie I made back then, still proud of it though. I am not really a clothing maker now but still able to make some

12 Likes

Looks cool! Better than I can do.

6 Likes

Thanks, I made it for my friend’s clothing group and as far I know people are actually buying that one so that’s nice

3 Likes

You should ask for some of the revenue :laughing:

4 Likes

Honestly no need for that, it’s been already 2 years. Currently I am getting some robux for shirts that are no longer available so let it be a kind of a “revenue”

2 Likes

Some past Commissions I did :kissing_closed_eyes:

30 Likes

they look great! keep it up and good luck with future commissions

5 Likes

How the hell did you get sooo good??? Sheeeshhhh

2 Likes

Lol my work.

Navy shirt (was for a commission)

Support Ukraine (No revenue was intended to be made. It was a support project)

6 Likes

“No revenue was intended to be made” then don’t make a shirt costing robux? What kind of statement is that

8 Likes

I wasn’t trying to exploit the situation in Ukraine by creating a support shirt for money. I would have made it free if possible. I was trying to find a way to create something to support ukraine as one. Don’t hate on me.

3 Likes

Love the Navy shirt keep it up!

5 Likes

Really, thanks! My commissioner didn’t think so though. They told me: they wanted high quality, not 2017.

4 Likes

you should add like creases in the clothes to make it more realistic

5 Likes

Don’t know how to make it though

3 Likes
1 Like

That’s very kind of you :100:

No, I said not 2008.
The Ukraine one was a pretty fast and smart creation, maybe not the navy.

6 Likes

Did you get @LandnBlu to do your designs. Cause if that is what is up there then good job.