Show Off Your UGC Creations

211 Likes

I’m way too into making hats right now, can’t wait for the ability to upload them.

316 Likes

175 Likes

Seeing stars?

I made a little ring of stars to accompany the Seeing Stars face! It appears that you’re quite dazed!

88 Likes

That’s just amazing, i really like the detail, keep up the good work :smiley:

15 Likes

Those are some great hats but don’t ya feel like some of those don’t really match Roblox’s “style”?

image image image image image

It just feels too, out of place?
Maybe its because they’re so tall or big. I could be in the minority here though. I love all of your other hats though.

The first one just seems out of place, I’ve never seen anything like it before.
Maybe the second image could have the head shortened by a bit?
The hotdog is pretty cool, dont really have a problem with it but I feel like it should be a tad more on the expensive side, being a “special” hat.
The fourth and fifth just seem too big.

66 Likes

Thanks, personally I believe the hats fit Roblox fine. Roblox doesn’t really have a definitive style especially since the introduction of Rthro so I don’t really consider that much of a problem.

Any sense of uniformity has been lost, which is a good thing as it allows creators more creativity and freedom.

Here’s some examples of the mass variance in style:
image image image

The first hat is supposed to be a hat which intentionally looks odd, it’s meant to stand out and look like an actual player is riding you, purely for novelty value. I had a smooth version which looked more like a hat but it just didn’t provide the same satisfaction; so I remade it to look like an actual player.

I’d happily consider shortening the second hat, thanks for the feedback and I fully agree with your comment on the third hat.

The fourth and fifth hat are difficult to get smaller as the top hat has to maintain it’s form whilst not looking disproportionate, and the fifth hat has to fully cover the players head whilst maintaining the appearance that the head is crushed, so the anvil has to be larger to cover the head. The anvil is scaled as small as possible to maintain coverage of the head and remain proportional.

60 Likes

154 Likes

Some of these are actually very cool! Did you specifically make them to go well together without clipping?

10 Likes

114 Likes

I udated these hats so they match the UGC guidelines:
ECmqIA2WwAEjXMm

And theres a new fox cap !

75 Likes

This past week I started creating a few models in Blender and I think they turned out pretty nicely! Here are some images and links to their respective Twitter posts!

89 Likes

Made a cyberpunk VR headset :slight_smile:

132 Likes

more

142 Likes

I personally think a variation in style, just like Rdite’s hats, is just what Roblox wants! I’m pretty sure one of the points of UGC is to have user created hats that don’t exactly fit the stereotypical “roblox style”. This variation in style is great in my opinion, it allows for greater variety! I’m sure there will be people who make very realistic, high quality hats. Some people prefer that! And then I’m sure there will be people (like Rdite) that create cartoonish, funny hats. I’m sure other people will prefer that feeling above others!

19 Likes

Yes, I actually agree with you. I feel like I worded my post in the wrong way, and I still cant think of how to do it right. Its not the variation that made me say what I said, it was the “scale” of the hats? Or maybe how flashy they were?

10 Likes

These look sick! I presume they mesh well together, which I’d love to see more of in the UGC area. Hats that can compliment each other would be a great thing to have.

11 Likes

70 Likes

AGENTS NEED SUNGLASSES! BUY ONE TODAY!

Featuring… red tint!

85 Likes

It’s hotdog man! :hotdog:

Obviously there are a few details I have to touch up, but I also exported w/ low tris as to just get a MVP out there quicker. Eventually, I’ll be increasing the poly count and splitting up the model into different sections…

Anyhow, how sweet would this look for a UGC hat! :smirk:

75 Likes