Show Off Your UGC Creations

Looks like a donut on a top hat. But also looks like a donut trophy… Should name it something along the lines of Top Hat and Donut Trophy :joy:

5 Likes

Tried out some UGC stuff last week. I don’t have access to uploading anything yet, but it’s still pretty fun to do.

253 Likes

A KnightSword in the back
I have no clue how to attach it to the torso, or if the UGC allow it but there you go !

78 Likes

“Grieving” Widow’s Hat

80 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’d have to change the attachment in the handle’s name from “HatAttachment” to “BodyBackAttachment”.

11 Likes

Diesoft showed me a plugin to create accessories so it attach to whatever attachment the character has :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Another hat :0 !

76 Likes

Goggles hmm, maybe… naruto goggles!?! Sorry, weeb here.

8 Likes

This hat is inspired by One of Bethink’s hat. (I tried)

I call this one, Bigger Cubed Head.

Description:
OMG. DAT THING IS A SHAPE OF A CUBE.

27 Likes

this bad boy got quite famous (somehow)

39 Likes

Studio Wiz!

Slingshot TopHat

Amethyst Amulet

Poppin’ Eyes

Evil Magician!

109 Likes

Leather Face Bandit

68 Likes

Here’s something I’ve been working on and trying to clean up texture-wise:

I want the item to sit on your head, but I don’t know if I want to call it a top hat.

61 Likes

I still need to work on it with textures and finishing the mesh but I am announcing55%20PM 48%20PM 58%20PM the Freakish Fedora Top Hat.

15 Likes

I tried but I call it “DevRel Top Hat”.

This is what it looks like when it’s on your avatar and the auto smooth is off.

42 Likes

This would need to be completely redone to be a serious entry as it’s way too high poly but I was just messing around a bit

32 Likes

Just a few of my faves :heart_eyes:

137 Likes

Hey, baby!

45 Likes

I’ve made quite a few!!! I’m very excited about UGC, I even got more ideas in mind :smile:

BlackCatWitch CatHairstyles Jiangshi ShimaEnagaPile ZombieBunny

126 Likes

These designs are so much fun. I love seeing all the different objects and items that everyone is working on.

13 Likes