Show Off Your UGC Creations

*Thanks.

Edit*:

There are no textures, there are just colors. You are probably seeing the weird bends and uneven grooves within the model that looks like a shaded texture, but it is not.

Are you referring to the mistletoe’s textures? Other than that, there are not any that I know of.

1 Like

Stuff I made last morning

65 Likes

Wait you’re actually doing 3D art now too? :open_mouth:

Awesome!

7 Likes

I’ve been doing 3D for a long while now, this thread has a bunch of my 3D work too

6 Likes

I’ve been doing a lot of 3D modelling to try to get into the UGC program. I’m gonna make more if people like them and if I can get accepted in. So far the watermelon has been really popular.

126 Likes
70 Likes

A cinema-style headset for a personal project. It’ll likely remain that way considering my membership status, but I might sell it if I decide to get Premium. Maybe even set it as a prize if we could make our own prize events for our games. Let’s see what the future holds!

24 Likes

The Slayer

Some-what of a UGC concept, its both a concept for UGC and something that I might be putting into a personal project later this year if I decide to model armor to match the helmet. Not 100% sure if the helmet will match the games general art direction yet, but it certainly looks great.

65 Likes

That helmet looks awesome! How long did it take you to make it?

10 Likes

Don’t know exact length of time, started and finished it (render included) in a 24 hour period.

3 Likes

Love the super realistic look to it, keep it up!

7 Likes

I’ve got a fairly large roster, but I’d like this portfolio to show some of my finest creations. I’ve bounced from style to style, I don’t exactly have anything definitive yet, but I’ve had a lot of fun making these!

Costume Party: Candlewick Warrior Head

Costume Party: Candlewick Warrior Pauldrons

Costume Party: Candlewick Warrior Armor

Mildly Menacing Clown Car

Nightfall Helmet

Nightfall Warrior

Emotionally Scarred Pumpkin

Skeletal Hardhat

Another Man's Treasure

Monstrous Jester's Cap

Halloween Bandana

Shoulder Spooks: The Snitch

Shoulder Spooks: Don't Fear The Reaper

Shoulder Spooks: Lost Child

Yea!

Incredibly Unfriendly Top Hat

Shoulder Spooks: Terrible Magician

Ghastly Staff

44 Likes

169 Likes

Dude these hats look incredible! Bravo! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

What are these for? A project you’re working on?

4 Likes

just group commissions, ancient rome, and other related “factions” in that time period

2 Likes

Thought I was in what are you working on currently, not show off your UGC creations. My bad

4 Likes

Made some babies! ;DDDD

31 Likes

Some extra things I haven’t posted up here yet.

113 Likes

I made a snazzy , heckin cute Cockatiel Hat :slightly_smiling_face:

36 Likes