Show off your UI designs

This is… An outstanding design in my opinion… Marvelous job on it.

:scroll: Simple Sign in UI

:hourglass: 10 minutes

:pencil2: Made in Figma

:star: Commission me: Jakey ジェイク#6660
Sign in

3 Likes

It looks like the adminus exploit panel system

1 Like

more tweened UIs

i post too much stuff here lol

8 Likes

THIS IS EXACTLY A TYPE OF GAME I’LL PLAY! Very good job man, this is fun, basic, unique, and I LOVE the theme! I’ve NEVER seen a game like this before. I’m playing it right now for the sake of it. I love the narrator and the different options you can chose and etc!

LOVE IT MAN, KEEP UP THE WORK AND MAKE SURE TO UPDATE THE GAME, I REALLY WANT TO SEE MORE THINGS!

2 Likes

newer:

6 Likes

2 UI things I made

Item Shop UI (gyazo)

Character customisation UI (Streamable)

They’re both for a game but the cc is scrapped but I’m keeping the shop

4 Likes

Not impressive if you had to copy another game.

Just because you have the options to use glow and shadows doesn’t mean you should use them as they could ruin the consistency of the UI and making it look more like a website than a game.

The last few posts I’ve read from you are just rude. Please stop responding to anyone if you are going to criticize their work and not give them at least constructive criticism. I don’t imagine you feel good when people call out any small detail or your entire work trash, so stop doing it to others.

Take your business elsewhere if you’d like to continue the hate speech. This is Roblox, not a place to disrespect someone because of their work and not at least tell them what they could do better, respectfully.

13 Likes

I believe what he means is the layout is a bit bland and resembles the over-used free-model obbies you see all over the platform. Frankly, I agree with him in the sense that the map is bland and doesn’t really have any unique attributes over the generic obby game. Maybe think of some kind of original gameplay element to help it stand out from others?

1 Like

The only things I would like to see (if possible) is as the streams of code are going downwards, they slowly fade out. I also think a small amount of glow on the characters could give it that authentic Matrix feel. Other than that, it’s really impressive for a Roblox gui! Great work.

:newspaper: Simple Update Log UI

:hourglass: 5 minutes (Yes, 5 minutes).

:pencil2: Made in ROBLOX Studio

Update LogDarkMode

1 Like

Tweening it feels unnecessary but I did it anyways

6 Likes

wii sports resort:

6 Likes

Oh my GOD. That looks AMAZING.

I remade the Hidden Devs website:

2 Likes

:paperclip: Twitter Code UI

:hourglass: 10 minutes

TwitterCode UI

:paperclip: Discord Invite UI

:hourglass: About 1 minute

DiscordServer UI

Hey! I’d like to have one of these, thanks if you do!