Thanks for using my plugin. :+1:

2 Likes

Updated:

7 Likes

Blind ui

simple animated ui for a horror game im working on

programs used: Roblox Studio and Firealpaca for drawing the eye animation

1 Like

Looks really cool! I think for the panels on the right side, add some more padding to the top-right text.

1 Like

insane how long ago this was now…

Sci-fi ui I made

• Program used - figma and Roblox studio
  • Font - audiowide

screens
chat leaderboard system

It needs to be a bit changed but the Roblox chat have offset and I use scale that difficult to get it good on all devices

Shop

Just a joke

Just a joke

Just a joke

Sale banner for black friday

party system

level events and other things

settings

feedback app and bug report

vids

Ui showcase

Feedback system

polls

How rate you my ui

0 voters

What find you from the ui
  • Good
  • Bad
  • Can be improved (if so ple tell me)

0 voters

Pls give me your feedback on this ui and what I can change

I will be fully honest with you the design of the interfaces is pretty messy and simultaneously fills up the screen with unnecessary text and information. Not only this but also the icons are very odd when it comes to interacting in mobile.

I believe you can improve is learning and comprehending how the UI/UX designs are made from popular games while following the style you want to achieve. If you want to have something futuristic, look for a game that follows the theme. Moreover, if you cannot find any inspiration throughout these games, you can always search for websites where you can obtain creativity such as Adobe Stock, Pinterest, etc.

2 Likes

some of the ui for my game, they’re not really that good since i’m a scripter and not a ui designer

admin ui is getting remade at the moment so don’t mind the weird admin ui button and most of the ZIndex stuff aren’t done so don’t mind some stuff being behind other stuff where they should be in front
and yes i know i should be using less gradient and less vibrant colors

8 Likes

actually no the gradients and colors look cool

Little custom console i made in my free time (i was bored)

Personally id prefer this instead of the normal console but the console doesnt have a huge impact to the actual game anyways so yea.

13 Likes

Still Work in progress a Ui that i’m making for a Closed Community, a very simple Menu Ui made with Figma.

6 Likes

For the game I’m making.

1 Like

This “tween” (or lerp??) looks really clean! what easing did you use?

This looks really cool, whish i could get that

1 Like

i was planing on releasing it but its really unsupportive on mobile and its not fully developed. Maybe ill try to fix it up and release it at some point.

Well continue the good work then

A new color picker I made for my gradient editor plugin, CS Studio, features radial sliders for each color space component. You can try it out now if you own the plugin.

Demo

19 Likes

How did u make the script behind this o.O

2 Likes

How do you like my re-work of the website?

13 Likes

I’d recommend spacing things more out everything looks crammed onto the screen. But I like your vision