Show off your UI designs

I am not a huge fan of the search bar animation, creates some sort of messy-ness because the search icon is overlaying with the textbox while it is being animated.

If you are fine with breaking Roblox Studio’s UI design, I’d say its better to make it so the text and search is centred, and then animate search to left, and animate to left too. Kinda like macOS

1 Like

Hmm, that’s an interesting idea. I completely agree in relation to the icon overlaying the text! I might give that a go and see how it looks. Thanks for the feedback!

The first UI I have made

2 Likes

Style: Modern
Program used: Roblox Studio

Please note, I did not think of this design. I saw it on the “What are you working on currently?” thread last year and decided to make it in Roblox studio and script it.

Images

k1SkKZunAh

Clicking ‘Multiplayer’ takes you to another page where you see the Multiplayer information
pQrvWOE05E.gif - Google Drive

Very poor compression because gif.

1 Like

@nana_kon I like the overall aesthetic style of it, the animation seems a bit ropey using Flipper though. what’s your verdict?

OgejvXeFy6

perhaps I should use two separate motors for the icon and textbox?

7 Likes

Supercharged!
Tweet here: https://twitter.com/EGOTISMS_RBLX/status/1394669110542442499

View my other works here!: EGOTISMS: The leading UI/UX Designer [AVAILABLE FOR BRAND DEALS & MORE]

23 Likes

Try

3 Likes

I will Thank you for the suggestion

1 Like

Decided to try out making UI for vertical orientation for phones, seems promising so far!

and it is very user-friendly, as everything is pretty much reachable in this scenario!

Here’s the one in desktop:

11 Likes

some stuff I made

39 Likes

Looks amazing, I especially like this one.

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

…that’s roblox???
Looks like a triple-A game lol

3 Likes

Looks nice, just center it more and work on the icons.

1 Like

What you think of mine? Is it nice?

I feel like there’s too much rotation and the scroll bar (i think thats what it is) looks weird

2 Likes

UI Leak from my upcoming game Lyria

3 Likes

vKUSvvC2q1

still a little jittery, but the timings themselves feel good! I think this could easily be fixed by grouping the icon and textbox up into their own frame, rather than trying to animate them individually.

3 Likes

Just making some new UI with spring motion right now! It’s incredibly fancy and it’s animation is very natural.

External Media

@cxmeels By the way, what’s your thought on this? :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes