Show off your UI designs

Aren’t some of those icons from a Unity GUI kit?

I made these UI designs, which they are one of my first UI designs to make in figma.

Capture d’écran 2024-06-11 125812
Capture d’écran 2024-06-11 130350
Capture d’écran 2024-06-11 184909

1 Like

This is with the Inter font, it looks much better; thanks to you!

7 Likes

Style: ROBLOX design language (2010-2013, with elements of 2014-2018), Metro/MDL
Programme used to create your UI: ROBLOX Studio
Pictures:

6 Likes

shop ui

4 Likes

Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 8.55.40 PM

t o o l t i p s

5 Likes

Design of shop menu (it will sell not only crates):

Does it look good, or smth can be improved?
(Note - OnlyTwentyCharacters text is for player list, and changes according to player’s stats during playtest/playing)

1 Like

The Powder Box - 2024

In-game

Load creation menu

Community creation browser

Selected community creation menu

Update log menu

Controls menu

Settings menu

11 Likes

I’ve played this one quite a few times. Good job!

My suggestion would be to increase some of the padding here and there, and the height of the topbars by a little bit for some even spacing beneath the text.

Also, see if removing the inset on the scrollbar and trying out some sort of layered visual would work out. You could also try what Pet Simulator X does and center the scroll bar on the edge of the frame.

3 Likes

10 Likes

I’m not going to compromise my UI to fit Roblox’s new stupid UI that fits no purpose.

First of all, why are you trying to copy Roblox’s login UI completely? Are you a scammer or something?

would people really be dense enough to try login to a login page within a game, even considering the differences it has to the actual screen.

My word will probably have zero meaning to you but I advise you give this little war between you two or generally anyone who faced your hostility a rest, many other people had made a recreation of Roblox ui and having a pointless back and forth especially on the devforum is going to take you nowhere.

4 Likes

you’re moving it down like 10 or so pixels
it’s not that deep

7 Likes

You can disable this currently,
Go to beta features and unselect the feature.

It’s called “Updated Roblox Controls”

This looks like from another game.

Thanks for the feedback! It’s rare to get any kind of good feedback from this game.

I’ll definitely see if I can refine the padding and proportions at some point!

1 Like

My admin commands UI style in all it’s glory!

4 Likes

I don’t really like this game much since it’s a remake but the title is cool I guess. also added a custom chat because I was bored and banned so I count work on anything else :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Pretty simple shop GUI:

Rebirth GUI (it will be a scrolling frame in-game, these are just screenshots from Figma)

Another GUI from the same game, again it would be a scrollingframe once implemented.

1 Like