Show off your UI designs

Just finished this! Feedback is appreciated!

9 Likes

Material Design 2.0
Textbox field

28 Likes

The indicator is useless, you can just do something like bold-ing the textlabel.

3 Likes

That looks epic! Are you going to make a tutorial at some point?

1 Like

Maybe, it’s just tweening and rippling.

2 Likes

I was messing around w/ new UI gradient and found a nice way to get away from this issue:

This also makes things like a heartshaped health display possible or even a proper recharge for a powerup animation in a circular (or any) shape

8 Likes

There is a other way to do that without the UI gradient you just need you a frame with clip descants and have one behind and the other on below it

4 Likes

Clips descendants doesn’t work with rounded objects though so that would not work in this case

2 Likes

You could just set the ImageRectSize property.

1 Like

You can use ImageRectSize for any shape too.

1 Like

It’s also not recommended that you update a gradient’s Color or Transparency sequences often as it incurs more performance drag than necessary for such tasks. There are a lot of ways to get around the old issue including clipping descendants for non-rotate UI elements, using image rectangles, or even using the gradient’s offset to move it around instead of editing the Transparency NumberSequence.

Using gradients is an interesting way to solve the problem though, and I’m sure there are a few fun things you could do.

1 Like

A code input, if you tab it goes to the next one when you delete it goes to the previous one etc.

18 Likes

a welcome gui for a cafe¿ group. this was for a commission

11 Likes

Just a heads up, do not import images with text into ROBLOX! The quality is bad, like really bad.

1 Like

10 Likes

I am in the process of developing the menu for a game called “The Paradigm.”
Each button in the menu contains 4 objects, with the first being the button, the second being a frame for the button background, the third being for text, and fourth for the text’s shadow. By having the background and the button be separate, it would prevent button glitching when you tween the size of the button to be larger or smaller:

7 Likes

Currently revamping my own custom leaderboard UI, here’s the result so far:

15 Likes

Apart from that, I am also designing a settings UI for Frizzed, a cafe group.

16 Likes

Ah. It’s a placeholder text so its fine.

2 Likes

Style - Cartoony

All made using studio

Any feedback on placement/size/colours etc is greatly appreciated :smiley:

Feel like someones gonna comment on the loadout being on the right and that it should be on the left, I tried that, but the chat kinda gets in the way and I don’t wanna disable chat :grimacing:

7 Likes