Show off your UI designs

May we get tutorials on this, also I’d like to have a play with these; they look amazing for UI work.

1 Like

Setup the base components for my game’s UI. Still got a lot more to go, but happy with how it’s coming along. Temporarily using DataStore2 to save Rodux state (language, theme). Layout is also responsive, based on screen size and last input type.

Style: minimal, clean, modern, simple
Programme used: Roblox Studio (UI), Adobe Illustator (custom icons), icons8 (settings icons).
Pictures/videos:

Using Studio tablet emulator:
RobloxScreenShot20200313_225638129
RobloxScreenShot20200313_225652924

On my phone:
Screenshot_20200313-231001

4 Likes

The icons looks a bit choppy, what was the original size of the icon?

I feel compelled to warn you against using TweenSize() and TweenPosition() as they’ve been superseded by TweenService.

Looks a little funny on my laptop :sweat_smile:. Nevertheless, great job on it!

How it looks on my laptop

1 Like

I believe the icons are scaled up from their original size, but they’re only temporary. I plan on making my own

Looks great! Love the style!

I think this will be relevant for your ui design!

Thanks! It’s still a big work in progress, but it’s getting there bit by bit. Roact makes it so much easier to modify as you go, bit by bit.

Yes! I did ask on there in regards to the X offset of the new menu button, but no response yet. The rest of the UI should be fine, as it makes use of the ignore inset property and uses the GuiService’s get inset function.

This is some of the best UI I’ve ever seen? How did you make the animated outline effect on the buttons?

after a month of work(due to school), i have finally finished this huge ui project(not an actual game)!
Style: fun, cartoony
Programme used: adobe illustrator

10 Likes

Style: Modern
Programme used to create your UI: Adobe XD
Pictures:

Now it’s time to try and import it…

25 Likes

I am working on material style GUI library. I have made only one component which is a slider, I have used Adobe XD for all of the images.

Showcase of the slider being used to create RGB settings for fog:

8 Likes

I really needed to make a slider as simple as possible and failed a lot of times…ANd now i see this…
I would reallly be glad if you opened source this simple system ^^
I am sure that somebody else would also need something like this right now and can not find it

Showed this off in another thread as well. This is the first “flat” styled UI I’ve ever designed and it’s probably my favorite.

7 Likes

Made this because of boredom, don’t judge me.

Style: Material Design, Clean
Program used: Studio, Adobe XD CC

https://i.gyazo.com/b06746922810780a4cbfb4d058e7056c.mp4

35 Likes

That looks nice! Animated in studio using tweening? or a gif. Making a gif in adobe xd is hard, good job! :smile:

3 Likes

I love it! Sorry for the late reply lol

Not finished, obviously.

9 Likes

Fully operating radio GUI. Equipped with a panic button, and a panic button cooldown. So if you press the panic button, and try pressing it again, it will show a cooldown message. It also includes a custom callsign system.

Style: Clean
Program: ROBLOX Studio
Attachments:

5 Likes

Really cool! I love the idea of the animation!

1 Like