Show off your UI designs

Thanks. Is it because of the “Cartoon”/Comic Neue font? Royale High’s UI tends to use it (and it’s a cute-looking font).

Speaking of Royale High, I’ve created a new UI, all today (well, yesterday since it’s past 12AM)…

Style: cute(?)
Program used to create your UI: Roblox Studio
Picture:

It’s a color picker! Visually, it’s nothing special (but I think it’s better than my earlier UI designs); I’m more proud of how I programmed it.

• Like RH, click and drag to change hue, saturation, and brightness. The main palette fades as the brightness is decreased (unlike RH).
  • If the cursor exits the palette, the diamond continues to follow the cursor around the edges, just like Roblox Studio’s color selection window (and unlike RH).
  • When a RGB text input is focused, the tab key advances to the next in line, just as expected.

I think the flavor/trash GUI’s now need an update to match this.

6 Likes

Based loosely from this image

25 Likes

I actually mean of the frame popping up…

1 Like

They definitely need an update to get up to that standard.

1 Like

I just keep making stuff that I won’t use.

Style: Simulator
Made in: Roblox Studio
Pictures:

3 Likes

Decided to revamp some old UI’s to make them look more clean. Thoughts? (It will change to the text version when hovered on PC).

Old version:

Minigames tab!

5 Likes

all of the animations are using the flipper library mentioned in my previous reply. the source code for that entire UI is all in that GitHub repo, but it’s not exactly using best practices. I was still fairly new to Roact at that point

2 Likes

Hey there!

That’s an extremely good design with a modern taste to it, I was wondering what font you’re using for the Title ‘AREA 51’ and the tabs in the top right.

1 Like

A sheet of metal, made in Roblox Studio,

Inspired by early versions of OSX

There are lines btw,

6 Likes

i realize, this is more than a work of art, and surely not nothingness, it is rather, a masterpiece.

6 Likes

Style: Modern
Programme used: Roblox Studio
Picture:

25 Likes

That’s a great font, and I’ll use that tip on using the same font family.

Thanks!

2 Likes

This was for a sports game.

14 Likes

50 Likes

2 months in, this is the only thing i’m proud of lol.

17 Likes

roblox needs a new ui like this fr

4 Likes

Wow! I love how you made it 3D, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen UI made in Blender!

1 Like

AHHH! You’ve also got that Windows 11 Search Bar glitch!

5 Likes

Music UI

9 Likes

Currently working on a cartoony rock themed UI commissioned by a client!

12 Likes