Show off your UI designs

That ‘Update Log’…The Removed Bit is questionable.

3 Likes

Style: Minimalist?
Program used to create UI: Roblox Studio

So recently I finished planning my game and started designing the UIs. Honestly I’m very satisfied of what I’ve done so far. What do you think?

Menu Buttons:
Captura de tela 2022-04-07 195907

Lobby Buttons:
Captura de tela 2022-04-07 195932

Public Servers:

Private Server:

This is not finished as I still have to make the Create Server UI + the Server UI.

11 Likes

I’ve been working on a Roblox Gui!
Gui

16 Likes

Decided to improve the Public Servers UI. Does it look better?

5 Likes

The gradient is a personal resource I use, and the checkered background is not mine, its from a plugin called Interface Tools.

3 Likes

Change the font, the font makes it look better, the title should be in Bold font, and down slightly transparent and smaller font

4 Likes

my fault o.g
just concept (for now)

1 Like

Updated some stuff on my UI, and added a message window, and an automatic scaling system thing. Finally recorded without equalizer so it wouldn’t sound weird to others who also have an eqaulizer on.

(i’m not sure if it’s fine to add another update about my previous post here, so apologies in advance if it is not fine)

15 Likes

Ah…sorry dude but I’m gonna have to prove you wrong…

21 Likes

I’m just starting to make my own game, so here’s my first GUI dialogs. Do they look good for first versions?
Style: cartoony, cute
Program used to create your UI: Roblox Studio
Pictures:

Cup-filling dialog (It’s not wide enough and wastes space…)

Trash GUI (This is the one I’m more proud of. It works like Royale High’s trash cans.)

6 Likes

Hey can i have some of these? They look pretty cool

1 Like

4 Likes

Looks alright, the what would you like to drink away text needs to be made smaller and repositioned

1 Like

lol ive actully been thinking of doing ui in blender becouse i suck at ui lol i mostly do models

2 Likes

there is a video

1 Like

Woah that looks sick can you tell me the tweenInfo you used?

1 Like

Style - UIBlox
Made in: Roblox Studio with the use of my new plugin, (Introducing UIBlox Tools [Plugin])

Although I just noticed this:
Oof.

4 Likes

Dang that’s good, gives me vibes of the RH Ui hidden away in old places.

1 Like

Style: Shop with UI Stroke
Program used to create your UI: Roblox Studio
Pictures:

5 Likes

do you mean the currency button’s bouncing animation?

I’m actually using Flipper to animate, rather than tweens, which is a physics based motion library. the source code for the UI is all here:

4 Likes