Show off your UI designs

i thought it suited the video so i used it :slight_smile:

I really like this one. So nicely balanced. Nice job!

1 Like

I don’t see how. If your talking about a certain game on steam then I can tell you that my game doesn’t reference that game. This game is just to help improve my developing skills.

Probably should fix that spelling mistake “Pease”

Prompt UI
Inspired by ER:LC Prompt UI’s!
Program: Figma
Made in 30 minutes.
ER_LC Styled Prompt UI

9 Likes

Game splash screen UI:

15 Likes

Thank you for the feedback and I have updated the UI and increased the distance between the close button and “New Balance”.

1 Like

The game is out but not functional as there are only a few cars to drive around on a tiny map. The game is out only for people to support the development. Anyone who had bought the game will receive a gift such as a special car in-game.

Well it’s inspired by Forza Horizon Series, Crew 2 and Asphalt 9. Hoping to get this UI fully operational soon in order to release the game.

Cafe Dashboard; Staff Sign in Page.
Made in ROBLOX Studio
Took 2 hours (lots of recolouring, resizing and mapping in different programs).

Programs used to help:
ROBLOX Studio, Figma, Adobe XD.

7 Likes

RobloxScreenShot20220721_020251608
I don’t know if non-ScreenGui UIs count, but here’s one of the drink customizer sections, shown on a drink dispenser’s screen. It’s supposed to look kinda like Android back when it used the “Holo” theme.

To the left of the screen are my customized ProximityPrompts and a ScreenGui dialog box, of which the latter may look familiar; It’s based on my older Color Picker window (though that was improved greatly since I last showed it in this topic).

2 Likes

Dang this thread is old.

Anyway here’s my new loading screen.

Poorly compressed zip
LoadingScreen_5

4 Likes

how did u create the icons?
Its interesting was there a website or custom made, if so, what software

1 Like

I don’t really like how you put every button on a UIstroke, does not look that good. Other than that looks good! I like the Font, and other stuff like that. :+1:

2 Likes

Most UI devs do everything in Roblox Studio and don’t spend 2 hours resizing.
RobloxScreenShot20220612_003108547
I literally used Paint 3D to make the icons.

17 Likes

Untitled-1

Don’t know if these UIs are good or not

18 Likes

This is pretty minor compared to the other windows I’ve shown in this topic, but it’s my first VR Gui.

In my game, tools can be placed in specific places like this tray/grate for cups. Pressing then releasing the right grip trigger uses raycasting to find compatible RemoteFunctions, and if one is found, this “prompt” appears to the left of the player’s right hand. Based on what the RemoteFunction returns, it can show a failure message or a flower (success) but I couldn’t get screenshots of those.

(Yes, there’s a ProximityPrompt there that I need to remove when I’m VR on the client.)

5 Likes

Absolutely love the second one!

1 Like

made a new one as well similar to that,

25 Likes

You are a talented designer! :star_struck:!