Show off your UI designs

Btw can you help me with on how to import UIs into studio with high quality? My discord id is scarletburn#6552 It means a lot if you can help me out

1 Like

The health and armour bars in the bottom are very unfinished, and aren’t my final product, but I won’t be working on them for a while so I might as well post this now.

I’m happy with the XP bar on the top, and the weapon UI could do a little work.
Also, for anyone who’s interested, i used Vectr for the custom frames =)

4 Likes

Nice designs! The work is going well for your game I see. This is a late reply but I don’t care lol.

1 Like

It’s very good! I like it. Gives Parkour vibes. (the game)

1 Like

How did you use paint3D to make icons? Looks to good to be made on paint3D. But they still look cool.

1 Like

OMG that doesn’t even look like Roblox. Amazing UI

Do you just basically use images for most of this UI(excluding text and buttons) Because this is impossible without using that.

Very basic UI I made for my game. The text that says the price of the gamepass changes IF the player owns the gamepass.

Very basic GUI honestly, could’ve made better. I will make a better one tomorrow, just got creative.

2 Likes

100%. No way he could’ve done these, also the buttons might as well be images, impossible to mimic. (buttons are probably imagebuttons, not saying it’s fake)

Have you considered the fact maybe this isn’t made in Studio and instead a 3rd party program?

556f5397b3493991fdbfff696defc4ea

Premium shop UI design for my upcoming game under FunFirst Interactive.

Tweet here: https://twitter.com/EGOTISMS_RBLX/status/1564987412274610177
Portfolio website: kintyli.com

7 Likes

See in-game:
Player Info
Server Location

3 Likes

10 Likes

Style: Realistic I guess? Maybe RPG. Idk. It’s for a survival game.
Program: Roblox Studio, no external programs.
Pictures:

2 Likes

Style: Minimalistic & Simplification
Program: Figma
Pictures:

9 Likes

@RByxle_Dev

random mockup I made using your UI.

4 Likes

Style: Minimalistic & Simplification

8 Likes

Style: Simulator
Program: Adobe Photoshop

One of my first UI designs for a client. Looking for projects to work on, Portfolio coming soon

Pictures:

That looks great, the only thing I would suggest is making the inner shadow not as visible. Ill leave a before an after below.(This is just my opinion, you don’t have to change anything about your button)

Before:
Screenshot 2022-09-11 092115

After:

1 Like

I made a post about this UI I made a few days ago but wanted to share it here to so:

1 Like