Show off your UI designs

This looks really cool, although it is really white. Even I (who does not mind light mode) thinks it’s quite bright.

hm yes gta, now playable on roblox

1 Like

Roblox website redesign concept i made:

Home page

Screenshot (1058)

Game page

Please note that i forgot to remove the Events button in the navbar, so this looks a bit out of date.

9 Likes

Wow looks fantastic! Good work! Also, is this for a plugin or extension for roblox?

1 Like

The home page is an improvement over the games page, but it still is too cluttered. I also think the top nav bar looks at bit out of place with the rounding it has. Maybe add sine more spacing between the sidebar options, or just remove the background from the non-active ones.

1 Like

remade the gamepass page in figma
Untitled

6 Likes

This does look quite nice, although I personally dislike the font choice. Although the price of the gamepass needs to be moved left a few pixels, as it currently looks off.

1 Like

A player profile GUI that currently only gives basic information, but may end up having much more to it.
Made in: Roblox Studio

1 Like

I ended up using elements of both designs to create a new one which I went with for the final product.

Better than before?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

7 Likes

how did you make the topbar for the frames

The topbars at the top of each frame are part of any plugin widget that may be in a floating state. On Roblox Studio for MacOS, these widgets have rounded corners, making the topbar rounded as well.

1 Like

Also, because these are concept images, it uses placeholder values, account pic, and game thumbnails. Also, why the sidebar looks cluttered that’s because I featured all of the links in the More section of the desktop/mobile apps, and I added the Trade link to it. Keep in mind the rounded top bar is similar to the one Roblox is currently testing on the mobile app which has a redesigned bottom bar which as a result, it’s now a floating rounded bar and the buttons are rearranged. Because of this, all of the links contained in the More section are moved to a sidebar by tapping the hamburger icon on the bottom left similar to this concept.

Some UI I made : )

Program: Photopea (free software)

20 Likes

Thank you, I’ve scraped this design for another idea that’s much cleaner, thanks for the ideas however!

i like the similarity to Rayfield UI, also has some Fedora Linux style as well!

1 Like

HexSS v3

This project has been in development for 3 years and has gone through so many redevelopments, it was formerly a serverside exploit but since it has been mostly patched and it is just too much of a hassle to support this, we are transforming it into a serverside admin panel for server control from the owner of the game.

2 Likes

You forgot to add border for the frame (Main) on the right side.

OKAY I will show the game I am making RN!!!

2 Likes

a multiplayer lobby UI i have been making

1 Like

I think you should make the distance from the edge of your gui on the @USERNAME the same distance the kick is from its closest edge

as well as bold the @username text

another thing is you need to be consistent with fonts
for the “Mulitplayer Lobby” text make it the same font as everything else and lastly the “start game” button should be the same red as the kick button or the same dark blue as behind each tab
since right now the background is too light for that white text

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-03-15 164953

5 Likes