Show off your UI designs

I’ve seen so many great UI designs and have been wondering how you guys scale them.

What do you do to scale the UI?
  • I drag it and use a plugin.
  • I scale it manually.
  • Other

0 voters

Also, new window design:
I call it the “modern” theme.
There’s also the clear theme:
(buttons are added in the script)

2 Likes

W.I.P Menu

Home - Show off your UI designs - #1880 by aaamaruq

GFX not mine credits to Greenknife | My showcase

9 Likes

well i created this

6 Likes

I made really smooth UI animation

30 Likes

What tween easing style did you use for transitioning the card to fullscreen and back? It looks great!

Thank you! Here’s a Tween info

Card to FullScreen:

-- TweenInfo
local slideUpCard = TweenInfo.new(.42,Enum.EasingStyle.Back,Enum.EasingDirection.In)
local slideUpintr = TweenInfo.new(.56,Enum.EasingStyle.Exponential,Enum.EasingDirection.Out)
local scaleUp = TweenInfo.new(.32,Enum.EasingStyle.Quart,Enum.EasingDirection.InOut)
local parallaxInteraArea = TweenInfo.new(.88,Enum.EasingStyle.Exponential,Enum.EasingDirection.Out)

FullScreen to Card:

--TweenInfo
local slideDownCard = TweenInfo.new(.52,Enum.EasingStyle.Exponential,Enum.EasingDirection.Out)
local slideDownintr = TweenInfo.new(.38,Enum.EasingStyle.Exponential,Enum.EasingDirection.In)
local scaleDown = TweenInfo.new(.36,Enum.EasingStyle.Quart,Enum.EasingDirection.InOut)
local parallaxInteraArea = TweenInfo.new(.3,Enum.EasingStyle.Exponential,Enum.EasingDirection.In)
13 Likes

Title screen and main menu for my voxel building game! If you’d like to follow the project, feel free to join our Discord server!

16 Likes

Thank you! Also, yeah, I know exactly what you’re referring to…

(Looks at the many experiences that use bootleg Pet Simulator X dialog boxes and the cartoony, vibrant UI design that’s everywhere on Roblox…)

I’ve started to try programming my new windows (so the close and pin buttons will work and stuff), and so far, I’ve gotten it to take a Frame and put it inside of the window’s “shell” (title bar and outer border), which seems to work well.

Since that’s working, here’s a more fair comparison of the new and old UI styles. Looking back at the old windows, it’s crazy how I was fine with that “pin” button that had poor contrast, and how the windows didn’t have close buttons. I can only believe that my new windows are what I really wanted to add to my experience a year ago.

(Ignore the poor contrast of the newer window’s contents; That was meant to be put in one of the older windows, which used a darker, translucent background color.

3 Likes

it looks really good, why’d you cancel it?

1 Like

Looks so much better! My only advice would be to make the arrow button smaller. Your project has come so far

1 Like

oh my god
this is the best score system (idk what it is) i’ve seen… did you make the sounds yourself?

HOLY COW, THAT GRADIENT AND GLOW IS FIRE DAMNNNN.
I really like minimalistic UI’s and am not gonna lie I prefer them, but other types of GUI’s are actually insane aswell (keep up the good work)

(Late response but wtv,) Keep working because I wanna play this.

Question

I have the ability to create amazing UI, I know I can. I have both the experience and knowledge of both Roblox and Figma however, I’m severely lacking in creativity. Is there any way I can work to improve my creativity? I honestly believe it’s holding back my ability to be a professional UI Designer

1 Like

look through other people’s cool uis for inspiration. they will give u lots of ideas which will inspire you to make your own cool ui. for me personally i’m currently inspired by like old flash games because i feel they all have colorful, unique ui. for example club penguin, or webkinz or animal jam or fantage etc. but you can really be inspired by whatever you think looks nice

2 Likes

Ooo figma? I found a new design app/website thanks haha

1 Like

Some UI made in figma for my game, Hundred Years War

Do rate it plzzz

0 voters

544-izing Studio Icons!

• great!
  • meh

0 voters

3 Likes

better than boring white & random colors