Show off your UI designs

i dont have it for some reason

@luabarnes @adrriannm

This is a feature for Roblox Studio as a new system for its menu, being now default for everyone and being rolled out for a few users as well on the platform:

Kinda a ui kinda not - its using the UI frame system atleast…
But yeah i made working arcade machines…

8 Likes

Using 2 black frames scaled across the top and bottom.

Tried to make this like the EA FIFA 23 Styled homepage and here are the results (still working on the left side’s sidebar)

11 Likes

Building some UI in Figma with @tzrdl and @0_m0d. (Some images are placeholders)

This one is a remake of a GUI I posted here ages ago:

6 Likes

Based off evaera/Cmdr.
output-2

17 Likes

I made this for a framework i’m currently working on:

3 Likes

Back at it again with completely useless UX choices I can look back on in a few months. Here’s what it looks like now:

10 Likes

I’m making illustration-based icons for a fantasy RPG. Here’s the sidebar menu! Not sure if I need to have text under these as well but maybe just icons are clear enough?

14 Likes

I’m working on some prototypes in Adobe XD for an upcoming racing game. I thought i’d give it a try to 3d buttons.

15 Likes

Title: Attempted recreation of the now removed v3 ingame menu

Programs used: Roblox Studio

Plugins used: UIBlox Plugin by @Staric14

Pictures:

Keep in mind, that i will make it somewhat better later.

Circle buttons on left side:

1. Close Menu
  2. Home
  3. People
  4. Settings
  5. Experience Info
  6. Captures
  7. Report
  8. Help
7 Likes

Thanks for using my plugin. :+1:

2 Likes

Updated:

9 Likes

Blind ui

simple animated ui for a horror game im working on

programs used: Roblox Studio and Firealpaca for drawing the eye animation

1 Like

Looks really cool! I think for the panels on the right side, add some more padding to the top-right text.

1 Like

insane how long ago this was now…

Sci-fi ui I made

• Program used - figma and Roblox studio
  • Font - audiowide

screens
chat leaderboard system

It needs to be a bit changed but the Roblox chat have offset and I use scale that difficult to get it good on all devices

Shop

Just a joke

Just a joke

Just a joke

Sale banner for black friday

party system

level events and other things

settings

feedback app and bug report

vids

Ui showcase

Feedback system

polls

How rate you my ui

0 voters

What find you from the ui
  • Good
  • Bad
  • Can be improved (if so ple tell me)

0 voters

Pls give me your feedback on this ui and what I can change

I will be fully honest with you the design of the interfaces is pretty messy and simultaneously fills up the screen with unnecessary text and information. Not only this but also the icons are very odd when it comes to interacting in mobile.

I believe you can improve is learning and comprehending how the UI/UX designs are made from popular games while following the style you want to achieve. If you want to have something futuristic, look for a game that follows the theme. Moreover, if you cannot find any inspiration throughout these games, you can always search for websites where you can obtain creativity such as Adobe Stock, Pinterest, etc.

2 Likes

some of the ui for my game, they’re not really that good since i’m a scripter and not a ui designer

admin ui is getting remade at the moment so don’t mind the weird admin ui button and most of the ZIndex stuff aren’t done so don’t mind some stuff being behind other stuff where they should be in front
and yes i know i should be using less gradient and less vibrant colors

12 Likes