Show "Packages" or "Costume" tab on the Inventory page

As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to view what Roblox packages and bundles that you own, either R15 or Rthro on the Inventory page or on your profile page at the bottom.

For many months now, I have always wanted to view the bundles that I own and what type of packages so I could share it to some of my friends on discord or maybe just for fun, but this has bothered me a lot because I couldn’t find a way to see what bundles I have other than going to the Avatar page or the catalog.

A couple of years ago you could be able to view your packages and something that I remember. Also, keep note that I wasn’t using an extension while taking a picture and when I did have the extension it would stay the same. :eyes:

In the Avatar page, they call the bundles and packages “Present Costumes” which doesn’t make a lot of sense to me but a bit to the community. I will provide an image of what it looks like on the Avatar page currently:

Image:

Here is an image of the current inventory on both the profile and inventory page:

Inventory and Category:

Most of you might just ask: Dude you can just go to the catalog or Avatar page to view them!, But do I really want to do that in some cases? No.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it will make it easier for me and many users on the platform that want to view what type of packages or Rthro bundles they own on their account.

If there was already a feature, tell me since I tried my best to find something similar to this.

Anyway, what do you think about this?

6 Likes