Showcase Empty Spot Help!

Hello! I am in urgent need of an idea,

As you can see here, I have an empty space but I want to put something there, preferable not more trees, anything helps!

5 Likes

A house on a mini island surrounded by a small lake; the water comes from a waterfall somewhere else on the map. There’s a bridge to get on the island, but you can also jump on the lilypads. On the side of the river, there’s a flower field of white and pastel blue flowers.

3 Likes

Great idea but I think you misread my post, I asked for something to fill that space up.

2 Likes

add shrubs, a house, maybe a path leading to the house, a garden to go along with the house, etc.

3 Likes

A small shack, a classical one! The one we all went to as kids in vacation!

2 Likes

What do you currently have, so I don’t say something you have.

1 Like

It’s still in early development, all I have so far is some trees, I’m just looking on what to fill that area up with.

1 Like

I would say spawn, if you don’t have it, or possibly a pond.

A fountain, a shack, houses, a spawn area, rocks, a lake/pond, statue etc…

1 Like

You can arrange it as a picnic area. It can be more beautiful by adding hammocks with trees. You can also add things like a picnic basket, stool, campfire. :fire:

Good luck!

5 Likes

A barn, some ruins, mystical stones :ghost: :sparkles:, idk anything else that hasn’t been said already

1 Like

A cabin or cottage would look nice! Or as @Utk4_e said, a picnic spot!

2 Likes

A small pond would definitely fit in! You could try out putting a lake house in the middle, up to you!

3 Likes

Idk if this is a good idea,maybe u can try to add a big old Sakura tree there

1 Like

I think the best thing you can do there is add a pond. I haven’t seen anything of the showcase so I don’t know if you already have water, but if you don’t, adding water would help a lot! You could try adding a pond with a small dock, maybe some flowers around, some rocks, maybe even some lilypads!