Showcase for anyone to use!

I’ve created my first ever showcase around 3-4 months ago that I have open-sourced for anyone to use.

Hope you all enjoy!

Feel free to use anything you find in the showcase, giving me credits will be appreciated.

Link to the open-sourced place: Deserted Area - Showcase - Roblox

Studio screenshots:

97 Likes

wow its so cool and the showcase have alot of very good pic

8 Likes

This is very pog, i love it. good job!

8 Likes

Bro the detail in these !! :fire: :fire: :fire:

Good work! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t see a crane there.
Please don’t tell people I stole something if you don’t have any proof and plain out say I’m stealing assets.
If you have something to tell me, we can move to private messages.

9 Likes

This makes me want to drink water that’s how good it is

5 Likes

As a frequent collaborator and an ancient devforum member, I can attest to Drakuvis’s credibility. If he had used any freemodels, he would have said so

4 Likes

This is something someone will charge me 5k robux for! Thanks so much man :heart:

4 Likes

Yo this is amazing! But why would you make it open-source? You said it took you 3-4 months. So what was your motive to making it free?

3 Likes

It took me a couple of days, and will probably take me much less to recreate something like that now.
I said I made it 3-4 months ago
Appreciate the feedback doe

5 Likes

Lmao sorry I miss read the times, still very good tho!

3 Likes

I like the look of it. I get a futuristic vibe from this place, and a run-down vibe as well.

4 Likes

Dangggggg One day I hope to be a builder as good as this and I’ll remember you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Any clue on what graphics this runs best on?

2 Likes

Wow! This is amazing! I’ll definitely use this to learn some things about building. One question. Was this at all based off of Disney Infinity 3.0?

1 Like

A M A Z I N G! So much detail!

1 Like

It isn’t, no references were used to make that showcase.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes