[Showcase] House of the Future

Hello, Creations Feedback! Long time no see.

This is my new showcase that I just finalized (if you can ever call one of these so), which also took part in an English class project I had to complete. This one has it’s ups and downs from IAUN, with more unique furniture and other decorative accessories but overall not feeling quite so full in some areas at the same time, so there is definitely some space for improvement.

As usual, just a disclaimer, I am one advocating for the use and modification of free models in your build - saves so much time - so you might recognize some of these pieces from other games or just from the Marketplace.

As this project also wouldn’t be able to be stolen for profit unlike it’s hotel brother, I have released it for public access.

I wish you all a great ongoing day!

19 Likes

I jealous that you used this for a school project! I always wanted to do that, but I never get the chance. :sob:

5 Likes

Love the showcase. Honestly amazing :innocent:

1 Like

It’s amazing, keep it up, also, how much marks you got it as a school project?

1 Like

Finding out this Monday. I’m expecting a good one, though :wink:

1 Like

I would love to take a vacation here! Thanks for sharing, I hope the project received a good mark and I liked the little blurb about your idea/justification for the build, a neat concept :slight_smile:

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 4.26.31 PM
when the impostor is susScreen Shot 2021-11-05 at 4.26.10 PM
its nice
everything is too cubey and stuff and i like the lighting tho

1 Like

reminds me of a certain map from a certain game in 2012 that inspired Counter Blox.
Either way, the interior looks nice!

9/10 amazing just try to add more pbr textures.

i mean, you don’t need pbr textures as long as you get the point straight, but it’d look nice.
A little too nice.

the default Roblox texture used for sofa don’t fit it! Try using some PBR texture.