Showcase Ideas Needed

So I’ve been thinking of things to add to this partial showcase, so far I have a frame, and that’s about it, the picture below is mainly just for show, All I really have is one production line and that’s about it. I need ideas so pitch away!

(Oh and, yes all of these images use Future Is Bright.)
EDIT: This is an abandoned factory, I’m mainly looking for ideas of what to put inside etc, but other ideas are welcome too!

18 Likes

It’s a very well-done showcase so far. If you’re aiming for industrial and rust (judging by the tags) maybe you could add some railway track and some train cars.

ADD ONE OF THEEEESE

4 Likes

add some railways that go through it and some places to load the trains

Has it got ambient noise yet?

1 Like

Not yet, I was planning to add something along those lines thank you!

2 Likes

Planning on railways for carts to go around to move materials, but that’s a great idea regardless! thank you

Really impressive build there!

I recommend adding
boxes
Shelf’s ( Knocked down and standing )
A port outside ( Maybe )
Offices
Transport vehicles ( Rusted )

~Rismy

1 Like

Thanks very much! I’ll work on these as soon as I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah just more props to fill up some un-used space unless you wanted these areas to be empty.

1 Like

Looks fantastic. What about carts with coal pulled by horses? Like this https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/26/70/072670647af32417c1764f5ebc39f796.jpg

2 Likes

I like the idea , but it is abandoned and it looks like ( In my opinion ) a factory that was recently abandoned , Carts pulled by horses wouldn’t really fit in with the theme

1 Like