Showcase of few guns I made

Hello everyone
I have been working on another game recently for pass week and I am currently at the stage of modeling guns that players will use in it.

All of the modeling is done in Roblox Studio [ I know about Blender but for now I prefer doing this in studio ]
Here is screenshot of few guns that I already made.

[ There are two other guns but their quality is really poor so I am not gonna show them ]

P.S
I was unable to change the color of certain part in that small revolver beacuse of them being held together in union and for some reason studio doesn’t update their color.

3 Likes

Those look amazing, they look like they were made with blender! Nice job!

1 Like

By the way, you can change Union colors by checking the UsePartColor property of them. When true, the union can be colored just as a normal part can be.

Those look sick! Are you planning on making an FPS?

Look, cool.

You could make a gun game.

I’m looking to be hired/

If you need a map creator.

Thank you guys for your opinions!

My game is gonna be about players defending themselfs from wave of bots, also @tysyaka I don’t have any robux yet to use to hire folks and I already have a map but thanks for offer.

Good luck mate

Pretty cool. I model in studio myself. If I had one thing to suggest it would be to work more on the proportions and use unions/negates to help build shape and detail. Other than that, you did great!

1 Like

I wasn’t asking for robux…

I am free

Looking good but the color of revolver could be different.