Showcasing my game,"Denis [BETA]"!

New update is here! Go check it out! I’m also starting a event in the future so stay tuned!

1 Like

That seems pretty cool, but you should definitely go for a different vibe with the text fonts and all. Make it stand out, emphasis the emotions you want to bring. If you want a hopeless font try something like fantasy or base 02, if you want it to be something like corporate pain do a bold manufactured looking font like Aharoni in all capitals. If you’re game isn’t wacky don’t do round boxes as it makes it too pleasant. Want a bleak, hopeless feeling? Use drab, bleak colours and grays

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll try to use it when the event update launches!

Chapter 5 is here, everyone! Go play it!

Here are some answered questions on what’s coming next Denis:

1. Will be there chapter 6?
    answer: Yes, its going to take place on a house! The owner of the house is one of the skins in the shop, but he/she will appeared not infected at all! No release date yet!

2. Is the there a sequel like Denis 2?
    answer: Denis 2 is actually confirmed to be in the game! Once chapter 12 on Denis 1 released, I’ll make Denis 2! It will have new characters, new maps, and more story lines! It’s going to be epic and fun too!

3. Who is exactly Ron?
    answer: Ron is a police officer and the owner of the prison in chapter 2. He was your friend during the whole Denis story. Ron will appear in chapter 10!

I hope you understand and got more information from this!

This game looks really good! :smile: But you need to be carefull with materials, to make them look good they need to fit nice and smoothly, materials can glitch if you put 2 or more parts with a texture together. I should spend more attention to that. (By the lake.)

Overall its a good game, good job! :relieved:

1 Like

On the chapter 6 update, whats gonna be the new custom skins? You can choose more than 1 but max is 3! The most votes will win! If tide, I’ll add the skins that have the same votes/tide!

• Skeleton Denis skin
  • Zombie Denis skin
  • Classic Denis skin

0 voters

The classic denis skin is the denisdaily on the icon (before the event icon)! Have fun voting!

Chapter 6 is here! Go check it out along with new stuff in the shop!

1 Like

Hey Developers! I just make a roleplay place in Denis! But it’s still coming soon! All you can do is just play as denis! Don’t worry! Morphs are coming! I’m working on it!

New update is here! The game is in BETA now! :smiley:

1 Like

stay dedicated. games with this style are doing well nowadays, i think however you should make a $ button for your donations and maybe instead of Sprint: On include a little running decal that goes red/green if you sprint or not. icons like those tend to clean up the ui a lot, and they can also make your job a lot easier and make the ui feel more consistant. overall keep up the good work, your consistant updates are definitely something a lot of developers miss, im no expert but great job

1 Like

As you can see this is definitely AlvinBlox Kit. There are many things to improve like UI and overall game-style. Also the game thumbnail isn’t all appealing. But good job and I hope it gets better later on.

2 Likes

Hello, developers! Yes, I’m making more chapters for Denis! I just recently fixed some bugs from the game! My friends are working on chapter 7 and I work on chapter 8. They have to finish quick so I can catch up on the next chapters before I make chapter 9, 11, and 12! My friends will do chapter 10 for me! Have a nice day, developers!

1 Like

Looks alright! Did you use the AlvinsBlox tutorial on how to make a piggy game? Cause the GUIS look VERY similar to it. The GUIs look quite basic, maybe work on that! But good job overall!

1 Like

Yes, I use alvin blox kit, I will try to make the GUIs more better and scarier!

Hey, developers! Here are the infos (exluding map leaks) and whats going to happen in chapter 7 next:

• You can knockout/stun Denis with a helpful NPC
  • More puzzles (including grey key)
  • New Cutscenes

That’s it for the info! I’ll send the map screenshots when they are available!

1 Like

Ok! Here’s the screenshot of the map! This will take place in chapter 7! Can you guess what map is this? Release date is next week!

1 Like

Hey, Developers! Chapter 7 is right around the corner next week! Get ready for the release of chapter 7 in next week’s friday! Here’s some emojis that might help for hints (like MiniToon did): :joystick::chains::art:

Chapter 7 is almost finished, chapter 8 is just 10% finished already! That means I’ll writing out on chapter 9 (lol a lot of multi tasking currently)!

That’s what I’ll I have! Trades and Knife Crates (Traitor only Knifes) is also coming soon to the game! Prepare for that one too! Bye!

1 Like

Denis has a new update for halloween! Go check it out!

2 Likes

New Update is here! Go check out Chapter 7 too!

1 Like